Davis Racing Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Davis Racing Dragons

We are a dragon boat team at UC Davis.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

:: chris j. liao

Go down 
+3
GstarRawr
salcha
cjl
7 posters
AuthorMessage
cjl

cjl

:: chris j. liao Empty
PostSubject: :: chris j. liao   :: chris j. liao EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 3:13 am

basics
- i'm from alamo, ca in east bay
- monte vista high school '10
- uc davis '14
- major in microbiology; minor in music

db stuff
- almost a year of experience yay
- right-side paddler
- timing box

stuff
- i've been playing violin since i was ~8 years old; i'm a first violinist in the uc davis symphony orchestra and the only time you'll find me playing alone is when i'm practicing, preferably alone
- first sport: swimming; h.s. varsity team for breaststroke
- second sport: badminton; mens & mixed doubles; call me if you want to play!!
- third sport: dragonboat <3
- i spent 5 years living in singapore and attended singapore american school; the experience was life-changing
- i have traveled to exactly 20 countries and i plan on traveling to more when i grow older and incidentally richer
- i have a section of my brain dedicated to all things that are food and for those of you who know of my p.m.t. addiction, i'm trying to cut down because apparently it's extremely fattening...
- i love biking and i named my bike "the flying duchess"
- i'm an ex-dota professional who was invited to sweden to play for a paid/sponsored team; i obviously turned down the offer since i like the idea of going to college
- i love uc davis and i give a lot of credit to drd for it ^^
- yay my soulmate is melody z
Back to top Go down
salcha

salcha

PostSubject: Re: :: chris j. liao   :: chris j. liao EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 4:37 am

I've always wanted to go to Singapore! Cool interesting facts, esp about the DOTA thing.
Back to top Go down
http://teamdrd.org
GstarRawr

GstarRawr

PostSubject: Re: :: chris j. liao   :: chris j. liao EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 5:24 am

Dang pro Dotaa lol

I'm guessing Singapore was super awesome?
Back to top Go down
cjl

cjl

PostSubject: Re: :: chris j. liao   :: chris j. liao EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 10:23 pm

thaaanks Very Happy ya singapore was super awesome. super food, interesting people, active culture. i wish i didn't take it for granted as much as i did.
Back to top Go down
heytoria

heytoria

PostSubject: Re: :: chris j. liao   :: chris j. liao EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 11:56 pm

violin ftw! i shall steal some sheet music from you some day. kekeke. it's funny how tha's how i remember you and melody; that first time we met and ate late night at segundo, you were 'violin boy' and she was 'melody that comes with violin boy'. Smile you guys made it very easy for me. teehee!
Back to top Go down
donnysaur

donnysaur

PostSubject: Re: :: chris j. liao   :: chris j. liao EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 11:58 pm

Chris Liao, you are so cool.
Back to top Go down
cjl

cjl

PostSubject: Re: :: chris j. liao   :: chris j. liao EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 6:27 am

aw thanks victoria. you can borrow sheet music anytime or ask me for help or whatever. and thanks donny <3
Back to top Go down
melodiiousness

melodiiousness

PostSubject: Re: :: chris j. liao   :: chris j. liao EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 1:57 am

MELODY THAT COMES WITH VIOLIN BOY???? WHAAATTTT I play violin toooo D:::: I'm just not as good D: Or any good at all D: I HAVE INDIVIDUALITY TOO T____T

Hi Chris.
Back to top Go down
rychu

rychu

PostSubject: Re: :: chris j. liao   :: chris j. liao EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 5:07 pm

Woot MV buddy. Yay music minor! Jam sessions next year, once I find something to play on.
Back to top Go down
heytoria

heytoria

PostSubject: Re: :: chris j. liao   :: chris j. liao EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 7:14 pm

lol. melody = not just violin, mang. = melodious in general. duhh!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :: chris j. liao   :: chris j. liao Empty

Back to top Go down

:: chris j. liao
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Davis Racing Dragons :: General Public :: Introductions-
Jump to: