Davis Racing Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Davis Racing Dragons

We are a dragon boat team at UC Davis.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

vchen xD

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
heytoria

heytoria

vchen xD Empty
PostSubject: vchen xD   vchen xD EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 2:25 am

'sup. Smile eh.. so this is the intro-post-thingamajig for victoria chen.

you can call me victoria chen, although very few people refer to me with my whole name... i do not like "vicky" or "vicci". mostly because when there's someone else named victoria, they want to be called "vicky" or "vicci" or whatever. yeah.. if you were to yell out vicky, i would totally not respond, AND i would actually start to yell out and call for "vicky" just to help you out.

i DO respond to "victoria" or "toria" or "--oria" or "--ria" or "uh". mostly because many of my asian relatives fail in pronouncing the letter "v". so they just.. grunt the ending to my name. i think. or they really hate me. i don't know.

as for seeing the screen name "weitoria" everywhere, it's a combination of my chinese name, ็‘‹็‘‹. Smile "weitoria" is also for the convenience of my asian familia. yeah... ็‘‹toria..

i like to refer to people as "firstinitiallastname" by default. so. vchen.

Westmoor High School in Daly City; c/o 2010, where i met my roommeee and bessfwen, ekong. occasionally, i call her lkong. i still do not know which she prefers. i'm currently undeclared in the college of biological sciences. i <3 science.

didn't do that much before college that pertained to being healthy; at the most, i was on the tennis team for three years, but i didn't really do much. it was all studystudystudy back then. :/

then i got to DaViSsSsSs and the fooooooood. zomg. so i my freshman fifteen. sigh.

played IM frisbee to combat this and started to enjoy working out. until i went to my first drylandsss with eddie and ryan.

THEN I REALLY LIKED WORKING OUT. those pipples were too fun and noice! ran for more than a mile for the first time. with DRD. went to the weight room at the arc for the first time. with DRD. had the coolest bonding experience with a group of pipple for the first time. with DRD. (amazing race. go team charizard. rawr)

paddled for the FIRST TIME EVAR on june 11, 2011 and is now addicted. i want to go to every single practice so badly. GAH! i paddle on the right. Smile

i like music. a lot. overly so. i also like to talk. a lot. obviously. i also like using punctuation. t.o.o.m.u.c.h.s.o.m.e.t.i.m.e.s. i type things the way i say things, so if i'm IMing you and something looks heeeella weird, say it out loud and probably 88% of the time, you'll be able to figure out wat eye em shayeeeeenguh.

i'm competitive, driven, dedicated, loyal and i like to help the homies. Very Happy

"i like music. i like food. i like to run about. i like to blow bubbles. i like to sleep. i like learning new things. i like late night convos with people i care about -- bonus if i really, really like them. i like print tees. i like burt's bees lip balms and chapsticks. i like s'mores. i like blanket forts. i like puppies. i like using emoticons. c: i like liking people, places and things. people places and things = nouns. i like nouns. i like the transitive property... i like math? i like science! except chem. well.. i like learning chem. i guess. i like different languages." -- totally copied from my tumblr.

hmm.. i think i've rambled on long enough. ask me questions if you want to know more! --er, if there's possibly anything i've left out... and sorry if i've said too much. TOO LATE.

the end. for now.
Back to top Go down
salcha

salcha

vchen xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: vchen xD   vchen xD EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 2:58 am

I played tennis too!

Oooh, what IM frisbee team were you on? DRD made an IM frisbee team but we kind of sucked HAHA. But yay glad to hear you're ADDICTED to dboat Smile How did you an Liz become bffs?
Back to top Go down
http://teamdrd.org
CQ

CQ

vchen xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: vchen xD   vchen xD EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 2:59 am

heytoria wrote:

i like to refer to people as "firstinitiallastname" by default.

Dang, you're lucky most asian people have really short last names.
Back to top Go down
salcha

salcha

vchen xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: vchen xD   vchen xD EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 3:00 am

So would you call Mayur MNandkeolyar?
Back to top Go down
brtam

vchen xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: vchen xD   vchen xD EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 3:15 am

you forgot to mention that you sing very well
Back to top Go down
heytoria

heytoria

vchen xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: vchen xD   vchen xD EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 3:16 am

hallo, schou! i was captain for the team "a tribute". we were all so super n00b; we should have signed up for res hall. WE WOULD'VE PWNED EVERYONE. everyone on the team got hella better though; i think i pushed 'em too hard. OH WELL. perhaps i shall play on the drd frisbee team in the fall. :O

and yeah, i'd prolly call mayur that. but ima have to ask him how to say his last name first.

i think the most complicated name i say regularly is mchanyontpatanakul. hehehehe...
Back to top Go down
heytoria

heytoria

vchen xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: vchen xD   vchen xD EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 3:18 am

oh, bruce. i do not sing well. xD i just like to sing. and hum. and strum. chewing gum! teehee! lalala~ it's getting late. @u@; COFFEE TYME!
Back to top Go down
CQ

CQ

vchen xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: vchen xD   vchen xD EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 3:18 am

Hmmmm, I am curious on what you would call cilantro.

And we need to stop going into IM leagues one grade above our pay level =(

EDIT: Victoria, there's an edit button, use it instead of double posting! =P
Back to top Go down
heytoria

heytoria

vchen xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: vchen xD   vchen xD EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 3:33 am

oh! sorry! i did not mean to spam my own topic/page/thing. Sad
and i don't get what you mean by the cilantro thing. :/ i would call it. xiang cai. LOL.
Back to top Go down
CQ

CQ

vchen xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: vchen xD   vchen xD EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 3:36 am

Np, just a reminder.

By cilantro, I meant Solongo and her unpossible to pronounce last name.
Back to top Go down
salcha

salcha

vchen xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: vchen xD   vchen xD EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 4:20 am

...unpossible?
Back to top Go down
CQ

CQ

vchen xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: vchen xD   vchen xD EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 4:31 am

Back to top Go down
heytoria

heytoria

vchen xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: vchen xD   vchen xD EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 3:35 pm

no! it is inunpossible! (i hope that's the correct prefix) teehee!
Back to top Go down
perpLIZity

perpLIZity

vchen xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: vchen xD   vchen xD EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:21 am

Quote :
How did you an Liz become bffs?

LOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL. excuse me while i die from laughter.
Back to top Go down
salcha

salcha

vchen xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: vchen xD   vchen xD EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 2:36 am

^ LOL sadnessss
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

vchen xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: vchen xD   vchen xD Empty

Back to top Go down