Davis Racing Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Davis Racing Dragons

We are a dragon boat team at UC Davis.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

HI MY NAME IS SARRY AND I AM

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
salcha

salcha

HI MY NAME IS SARRY AND I AM  Empty
PostSubject: HI MY NAME IS SARRY AND I AM    HI MY NAME IS SARRY AND I AM  EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 3:14 am

your DRD Historian. I was born and grew up in a town called Milpitas that no one has probably heard of in South Bay. I went to a elementary school called Pomeroy but was sent to a private school called Challenger School. I also went to a christian school called The King's Academy and my high school was Milpitas High School with the Trojans mascot.

I like food blogs, rice crackers, green tea, coffee jello, people watching, stinky tofu, naice cars, wavy hair, aloe vera, cardigans in every color, freshly threaded eyebrows, tetris, canon dslr photography, taiwan, cloud shapes, shrimp, bakeries, driving past traffic, outrigger canoe, paychecks in the mail, balloons, nice denim, taking off in a plane, wallet pictures, city night lights, really hawt weather, long naps, tennis, puppies, red velvet cupcakes, modern design, chill music, totoro, phineas & ferb, and this boy Frederick who also happens to be your coach MUAHAHAaaa

HI MY NAME IS SARRY AND I AM  Img5536t

Most awesome cheshire cat shirt where only the eyes/mouth show up indoors, body shows up under the sun, and glows in a dark room! Best shirt ever.

rendeer
Back to top Go down
http://teamdrd.org
Lisa

PostSubject: Re: HI MY NAME IS SARRY AND I AM    HI MY NAME IS SARRY AND I AM  EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 12:26 pm

HIIII SARRRYYY
Back to top Go down
heytoria

heytoria

PostSubject: Re: HI MY NAME IS SARRY AND I AM    HI MY NAME IS SARRY AND I AM  EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 12:23 am

best motion-in-hair pikchar evar. and i know where milpitas issss!! Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HI MY NAME IS SARRY AND I AM    HI MY NAME IS SARRY AND I AM  Empty

Back to top Go down

HI MY NAME IS SARRY AND I AM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Davis Racing Dragons :: General Public :: Introductions-
Jump to: