Davis Racing Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Davis Racing Dragons

We are a dragon boat team at UC Davis.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

JAMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dmaglalang

JAMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Empty
PostSubject: JAMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!   JAMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 4:13 am

The Basics
-21 years old
-Born in the Philippines
-Moved to America when I was 12
-Only child, younger brother passed away
-Went to John Marshall High in LA (aka backdrop of almost every Disney Channel show -__-)
-I just farted.
-Majoring in Human Development and double minoring in Sexuality Studies and Asian American Studies
-I can speak/read/write Tagalog fluently.
-I enjoy discussing social justice issues Smile

Dragonboat
-I joined DRD back in February of 2010
-Diana, Eddie and I are all from the same dorm building so we all joined together aww yeah
-We met Melody Zhang during drylands and became our friend after she told us that she creeped on our Facebook for the longest time then she decided that she wanted to be our friend Shocked
-During drylands I met my future DRD Mommy Jason Chiou and DRD Daddy Michelle Wong
-Back in the days... we used to wake up at 7 AM for DRD water practice every Saturday... that was painful.
-I've paddled during May Race 2010, Long Beach 2010, Treasure Island 2010, College Cup 2010 and Long Beach 2011
-Treasure Island 2010 race is still my favorite, that was the first time I got my first DB gold medal. In addition, the final race for Rec A still gives me the chills every time I remember the energy and how loud we were on the boat during the race.
- I bought my carbon fiber paddle during Long Beach Race 2010 for $205 (thank you Financial Aid). I named my paddle Pepper and my paddle's twin, Eddie's paddle, is named Salt.
- FACT: I've never missed a single dryland during Winter and Spring of 2010... even when Jason (dryland leader) didn't show up. HAHAHAHA

Fun Fact
-I stare at Eddie in his sleep.
Back to top Go down
jamieleung

jamieleung

PostSubject: Re: JAMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!   JAMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 3:07 am

i'll comment for you dale!
i've learned so much about you ^.^
Back to top Go down
heytoria

heytoria

PostSubject: Re: JAMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!   JAMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 2:49 am

you are my win buddy. :] i hate making a pnoy joke, laughing my ass off, looking around at my fellow drd peeps and realizing you're the only one who'd get it when you're not there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JAMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!   JAMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Empty

Back to top Go down

JAMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Davis Racing Dragons :: General Public :: Introductions-
Jump to: