Davis Racing Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Davis Racing Dragons

We are a dragon boat team at UC Davis.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

9 FACTS AND A LIE- my legitimate intro

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
salcha

salcha

9 FACTS AND A LIE- my legitimate intro  Empty
PostSubject: 9 FACTS AND A LIE- my legitimate intro    9 FACTS AND A LIE- my legitimate intro  EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:09 pm

I realized I never really had one...

Hi I'm SARRY and I'm your DRD Historian for this upcoming school year.
I was a transfer student so I'll only be at Davis for 2 years (my last one coming up)! I really love it here and wish I could stay a 3rd...
I come from Milpenis Milpitas, city known for smelling terribly bad bc we live near a landfill :[[
I was one of the first founders and captains for my hs dboat team, Mountain View, my senior year. They combined with us, Milpitas HS, and now they are going strong, winning HS A div at LB Very Happy
While at CC, I paddled for two years on the Dieselfish adult team and I still love them dearly <3
I came to DRD just this last year. You guys sang happy birthday to me at my first GM!

1. I am not a soccer mom. I drive a COMPACT CAR NOT A MINIVAN!
2. I don't like washing dishes that much contrary to what you may hear................
3. I will bake for you if you request it.
4. I used to be the shortest girl at school
5. I've been in 2 bike accidents since coming to Davis. I might have also caused a couple more.. One of them was Donny's fault!
6. I can eat more than most girls. Alex Su actually says I eat like a man, wahhh Sad
7. I played flute for 10 years! I wish I could get back into it bc my flute was like $3500 and lessons were $100/hr Sad and must have spent even more for competitions, books, classes, etc
8. I played tennis back in hs and for my community college. Priority registration ftw! Helped me transfer in 2 years instead of 3.
9. Tennis is the worst sport ever.
10. Dboat is the best sport ever!

Back to top Go down
http://teamdrd.org
heytoria

heytoria

PostSubject: Re: 9 FACTS AND A LIE- my legitimate intro    9 FACTS AND A LIE- my legitimate intro  EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:36 pm

your high school had really, really tall girls then. imagine if the drd girls went there... we'd be soooo smallllll!!!

@anna&liz
Back to top Go down
salcha

salcha

PostSubject: Re: 9 FACTS AND A LIE- my legitimate intro    9 FACTS AND A LIE- my legitimate intro  EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:42 pm

Ohhh I meant when I was in jr high lol. I used to be really short though..
Back to top Go down
brtam

PostSubject: Re: 9 FACTS AND A LIE- my legitimate intro    9 FACTS AND A LIE- my legitimate intro  EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:46 pm

#2 is a lie!
Back to top Go down
salcha

salcha

PostSubject: Re: 9 FACTS AND A LIE- my legitimate intro    9 FACTS AND A LIE- my legitimate intro  EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 10:47 pm

You wish Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 9 FACTS AND A LIE- my legitimate intro    9 FACTS AND A LIE- my legitimate intro  Empty

Back to top Go down

9 FACTS AND A LIE- my legitimate intro
Page 1 of 1